The best mornings are the ones that start with these golden and crispy Matcha tea waffles with a touch of sweet raspberry colour!
- ½ cup of almond flour
- ¼ cup of coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of linseed flour
- 1 tablespoon of Erganic Matcha Tea Yutakamidori Ceremonial Grade
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ¼ cup of natural or dairy-free yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 cup of milk of your choice (we used almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
For the raspberry coulis
- ½ tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
How to make these fantastic matcha tea waffles
For the coulis to be used as a topping on the matcha tea waffle, macerate the fruit with the tablespoon of lemon.
Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add the wet ingredients, incorporating them slowly.
Prepare the waffles using the waffle iron.
Bake until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes, then serve with the coulis.
Various types of fruit, sour cream, yoghurt, dried fruit, honey or chocolate can be added as desired.
Do you love a sweet matcha tea breakfast? Try these delicious pancakes: Matcha Tea Pancakes