Summer is approaching and so is the feasibility test. Get fit with our matcha tea detox soup!
- 2 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 1 handful of chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons of Matcha Green Tea
- ½ cauliflower
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon of ginger, grated
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon of coconut milk
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- olive oil
- sesame seeds
Heat the olive oil in a pan, add the onion and brown carefully. Add the cauliflower and cook for about 5 minutes until soft.
Add the vegetable stock, cover with a lid and bring to the boil. As soon as the vegetables are soft, add the baby spinach, parsley, ginger, matcha and coconut cream. Let it simmer for another 15 minutes.
Blend with a mixer and season with salt and pepper. Decorate with watercress and black sesame seeds: detox, quick and super good!
Original recipe: Aiya Matcha